PDA

View Full Version : TNA Wrestling Up For Sale?

Deadman151
10-28-2013, 03:01 AM
Source: F4Wonline.com

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the Carter family wants to throw the towel in on TNA and sell the company to the highest bidder. Interested/Rumoured parties range from Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Viacom and even the WWE.

Dave Meltzer revealed the news on his radio show today that they've been wanting to get out of the wrestling business for several months now, after they've thrown everything at the company without any results.

LG
10-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Dave Meltzer revealed on the latest installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that The Carters are looking to sell TNA.

"There's a lot of moves, there's a lot of moves that are being done behind the scenes," Meltzer said. "No matter what anyone is going to say right now, there's big things going on behind the scenes as far as the future ownership of the company, and at that point, god only knows where it goes.

"There's people looking to get in, and I think the Carters are looking to get out. They've lost enough money and all that, and you know as far as what that means, who knows. But they've been looking to get out for a while. Now everyone is going to scream at me, but that's 100%. That's the stuff that they don't want you know. They've been looking to get out when they didn't want to fund them anymore."

Meltzer also mention that he wouldn't be surprised if Eric Bischoff was a candidate to buy the company.

"I'm sure that he's probably looking at something," Meltzer said of Bischoff. "I don't know that he's got backing... I don't know if anyone does. I would think that Eric would be looking for something or someone to back him to get it. I don't know that he's got that backing though."

Smartmark
10-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Be my guest Vince. Ruin another Company and just buy it!!

FanNotMark
10-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Either Vince or Viacom will buy it. I think Impact is still the highest rated show on Spike TV, and I doubt they want to lose that. I also doubt they'd want to play ball with Vince McMahon if he bought it to keep the show on Spike.