PDA

View Full Version : The Shield - break up or feud with who?

muzi
11-01-2013, 04:31 PM
The Shield was THE hottest angle for a group in recenty years - now they become from their justice credo to "HHH's enforcers"...

What do you think - should they break up and rise to the upper midcard/main event scene?
Should they stay as a group - who should they feud with?

thoughts?

For me, they should stay unpredictable and attack anyone...including HHH

LG
11-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Well actually if you caught the last RAW I believe there was a scene with The Shield talking. Ambrose was saying about him still being champion, and Reigns and Rollins both gave him a weird stare. Rumors now is that Reigns might be the first one to turn babyface. Reigns has huge potential size-wise, while Ambrose has the best mic skills out of the three as well. I mean they all can wrestle, don't get me wrong. I think what might happen if they were to split is say Vince comes back, and orders Ambrose go against either Reigns or Rollins in a match.

I would like to see them have a Triple Threat match like they did in the indies.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1379391_486481864799352_1380549154_n.jpg

Punisher
11-03-2013, 06:55 PM
What I think should happen is that Reigns and Rollins stay as a tag team, and Dean Ambrose moves out on his own.

shawnmaahs
11-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Well actually if you caught the last RAW I believe there was a scene with The Shield talking. Ambrose was saying about him still being champion, and Reigns and Rollins both gave him a weird stare. Rumors now is that Reigns might be the first one to turn babyface. Reigns has huge potential size-wise, while Ambrose has the best mic skills out of the three as well. I mean they all can wrestle, don't get me wrong. I think what might happen if they were to split is say Vince comes back, and orders Ambrose go against either Reigns or Rollins in a match.

I would like to see them have a Triple Threat match like they did in the indies.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1379391_486481864799352_1380549154_n.jpg

i noticed that to legendarygame, i would love to see rollins or reigns take that belt from him

Rob
11-04-2013, 05:27 AM
It's too early to split the Shield. I would like to see them go against the Wyatts.

Jess
11-09-2013, 07:49 AM
It's too early to split the Shield. I would like to see them go against the Wyatts.

Now that is a match I would wanna see :awesomeface:

muzi
12-01-2013, 12:35 PM
What I thought about recently is, to not break up The Shield but that they should go on their own without arguing or splitting and get back together occasionally for feuds against The Authority, Survivor Series etc.

vampiro
12-09-2013, 01:14 AM
yeah them against the wyatts would kick ass

OldSchoool
12-09-2013, 12:35 PM
What I thought about recently is, to not break up The Shield but that they should go on their own without arguing or splitting and get back together occasionally for feuds against The Authority, Survivor Series etc.

How would they explain a group of heels suddenly not ganging up on people?

muzi
12-11-2013, 10:01 PM
How would they explain a group of heels suddenly not ganging up on people?

On saying that "The Shield is about justice but without a system to follow, so they still are and forever will bring justice to anybody but they can spread more when three individuals..."

LG
12-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Ambrose will be the first one to leave The Shield. Rollins and Reigns will eventually get tired of Ambrose.

If this happens soon, I kind of see Ambrose vs Rolllins vs Reigns at WM30