PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James on a possible return to TNA

Shootkick Man
11-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Former TNA Knockout Mickie James spoke with Diva-Dirt about possibly returning the company soon now that TNA is moving back to Orlando.

"You know, you never know. Honestly you never know in this business, doors are always left open. I have nothing but respect for Dixie Carter and I feel its sad I didn't get the chance to finish the storyline and the development of the character because I had a decision of where it would go prior to my departure, but a step away from it was a blessing in disguise and I have been able to see the big picture of things. I don't know what will happen next, where I'm gonna end up, for all I know that could've been it. Where I end television wrestling. I don't feel like I'm done, there is so much more I wanna do. Whether it be with TNA, WWE, the indies, or Japan. You never know whats next, I'm just waiting for the next opportunity."

Mickie revealed that plans for her to drop the Knockouts championship was last minute.

"Uh, that was more of a last minute decision, because you know my contract was about to expire. You can't as a company have the championship on someone who isn't employed. I understand the decision and respect it. There was no one better I would want to drop the title to. Jess is an amazing friend and I think she is an amazing wrestler and character. I'm glad they are doing something with her. Obviously we had a vision of that going much further then it actually did (BFG), but you know. Business is business."

Mickie also discussed working for TNA back in 2003 on their first ever pay-per-view event as Alexis Lauree.

"Oh gosh, it was fun and a lot less pressure. I was on the first TNA PPV in the battle royal for a contract. They never called me back after that and I was like "what the heck?" I knew I was one of the better wrestlers in that match. I was still very young and still didn't get a lot of it. The light bulb didn't turn on. I didn't get a lot of the in and outs of it. When I came back (to TNA later) I started to work with Raven, and I was also working with ROH. Raven and CM Punk were doing some crazy hardcore matches and they were amazing and hardcore.It was cool because I got to work with Jeff Jarrett, Punk and Raven, and got to play that dark character that got tonight the men. They were amazing and to step away and watch the company grow it was so cool. I was honored to be apart of that. Maybe if I never started with TNA I wouldn't have made it to WWE."

Punisher
11-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Just go back to WWE Mickie, the division needs her.

Smartmark
11-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Everyone needs Mickie James. She's the greatest womens wrestler ever

LG
11-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Mickie is done with TNA. I think she will focus more on her singing right now, then possibly return to either an Indy promotion or WWE

Smartmark
11-03-2013, 10:31 PM
^^ ROH? :shifty:

*$corpionVend3ttA*
11-30-2013, 08:44 PM
she was seen with bayley of nxt so chances are shes headed back to wwe

Will
01-31-2014, 04:02 AM
There is no way she will be back in the wwe. She will do some indys and singing in bars.