PDA

View Full Version : Officials Unhappy at Survivor Series, Cena Note

Rob
11-26-2013, 03:25 AM
- In a correction from earlier, John Cena will be appearing on Neil Cavuto's Fox Business show tonight at 8pm EST, not Your World on the FOX News Channel.

- There was said to be lots of negative chatter among fans leaving the Survivor Series pay-per-view in Boston last night.

- Word from backstage at Survivor Series is that at the 90-minute mark of the show, when the only thing trending worldwide was Bret Hart, a lot of people were unhappy internally. Other officials were not in a good over WWE's inability to get stuff to trend past the American Music Awards and the big NFL game between the New England Patriots and the Denver Broncos.

Source: F4Wonline.com

muzi
11-29-2013, 11:03 PM
The PPV was simply sh.t...end of story. WWE really hit a low 3 weeks ago - they could not make the feuds alive, so practically no one cared for Survivor Series and nobody cared for RAW afterwards..

Y0UR Messiah
11-30-2013, 01:25 AM
I liked the 1st match...and that was it. They needed more regular SS matches. Those are always awesome. They dropped the ball big time.

Kage
11-30-2013, 01:45 AM
I'd be unhappy too, their product is shit.

ironicicon
11-30-2013, 02:29 AM
I mean, did they think that they put on a show that people wanted to make 'trend'?