PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Talks About Daniel Bryan's Reaction on RAW

LG
12-12-2013, 08:03 AM
WWE has posted (http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/triple-h-exclusive-interviews-with-michael-cole)their weekly interview with Triple H and Michael Cole. Here are some highlights:

* Triple H wasn't surprised by the reaction for Daniel Bryan on RAW. He said Bryan isn't what's best for business but is a great asset to the company.

* He said RAW got out of control and a lot of people did a lot of stupid things. He had a week to think if Randy Orton vs. John Cena is the biggest match in WWE history and it is. He says Orton vs. Cena might make Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels pale in comparison. He ignored a question about punishment for CM Punk.

* Stephanie is fine after getting knocked down on RAW. Randy Orton wants to apologize on SmackDown and Triple H will grant him that time. Triple H wants to see how sincere Orton is before he accepts the apology.

* Regarding John Cena being the new "flavor" and the way RAW ended on Monday with him and The Authority, Triple H said Cena has always been the face of WWE. He said he knows the future - the winner at TLC will become immortal, will be the champion of champions.

Slayer_X
12-12-2013, 08:14 AM
God sounds like super cena gonna win

LG
12-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Honestly - I get the feeling that there possibly might be another winner besides John Cena or Randy Orton. With those belts high in the air to where you have to climb and get them rather than being pinned or submitted, anything and anyone could become champion maybe?

I'm curious as to why would Triple H suddenly turn against Orton?

Smartmark
12-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Nothing ever changes in WWE. Daniel Bryan is 10 times the wrestler Cena ever will be.

But WWE still have their Hogan comlexes. It makes me sick!

I hope Daniel Bryan leaves WWE soon, together With a couple of other guys