PDA

View Full Version : Cena Fan or Cena Hater?

LG
12-16-2013, 08:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yDnVKnYkcaY/TS-FyKsLDPI/AAAAAAAABkQ/V-m5KGgUIzo/s1600/letsgocenacenasucks01jpg.jpg

Punisher
12-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Im not the biggest Cena fan in the world, but I do appreciate what he does for the company. the guy isnt the most versatile wrestler in the world. But the fact remains that he is the biggest draw arguably in WWE history. He puts on quality matches with just about anyone, and most importantly he saves his best performances for when its a high profile match against one of the best ( vs. Punk MITB 2011, vs HBK WM 23).

I definitely agree with every single point that someone is going to make to counter this argument. I am just saying that I treat Cena the same way I treat LeBron James. The hate on him is getting old at this point. It is time to just shut up about it and appreciate his work. There is reason he is out making millions, and we are sitting at a computer. He gives his all for the WWE and he is 110% about the fans.

Rob
12-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Stand-up guy. Does charity events, and kids love him. On the other hand, his character is outdated and stale. I'm going with sucks on this one.