PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Looking for More Talent

Shootkick Man
01-11-2014, 01:12 AM
TNA president Dixie Carter mentioned on Twitter that she is scouting new talent to add to their roster.

"Out with the old... In with the new... I am personally looking at every potential new talent to create the #Genesis of the future of TNA."

This follows AJ Styles' departure from the company, and Sting's contract situation coming to deadline. Also, Kurt Angle recently mentioned that his contract with the company expires in August of this year.

- Thursday's Impact Wrestling averaged 1.393 million viewers, which is up from last week's 1.128 million. This is the best audience for the show in several months.

rassling fanatic
01-11-2014, 08:33 AM
The fact that main event drew so well, it really shows had bad a decision it was to let AJ go. That finish is just more of the same, build up to something and give a screwey finish.

Now your REAL World Champion is the guy who cheated to beat someone working for other companies now. So the fan still sees AJ has the rightful Champion. I can really see the crowds still chanting for AJ Styles believing his departure is a work.

I see most of their star power leaving, and this new talent so far are not up to the standard TNA was known for.