PDA

View Full Version : Fear not, man without butt crack still farts at perfect pitch (Not safe for work)

Jess
01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Fear not, man without butt crack still farts at perfect pitch (Not safe for work)

Posted on January 13, 2014
From the website that brought you Man with Two Fully Functional Penises comes the Man with No Functional Ass Crack.

Most likely inspired by his well-endowed antithesis to come forward, Redditor TBoneTheOriginal took to the subreddit /r/MildlyInteresting over the weekend to share his personal anatomical anomaly.

“I think this is a little more than ‘mildly’ interesting. What’s the reason?” asked a fellow Redditor. Responded TBone:

This happened because of severe pilonidal cysts. I’ve had multiple surgeries on it, and instead of the usual procedure which involves letting it heal, mine was so bad that a plastic surgeon had to close it up. But they keep coming back, and it’ll probably just get worse as I age.

To answer a couple questions: My butthole looks the same as anyone else’s! The wound just goes very close to it. Trust me, you don’t want to see it. Second, I poop like anyone else. Just gotta be careful with wiping so I don’t get feces in the wound. But it isn’t hard after having to do it for 8 years now.

In an impromptu AMA conducted simultaneously on both MildlyInteresting and its more hardcore sibling /r/WTF, TBone went on to answer the foremost question on everyone’s mind: Has the last of an ass crack modified the sound of his farts.

“Not at all,” he responded. “Still perfect pitch.”

http://worldduh.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ku-xlarge3.jpg?w=683

thats so weird...

Slayer_X
01-15-2014, 12:59 AM
That's fucked up Jess...........

Jess
01-15-2014, 03:48 AM
lol dont blame me, I just copy pasted this news from another website.