PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Philadelphia ‘Swiss cheese pervert’

Slayer_X
01-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Wanted: Philadelphia ‘Swiss cheese pervert’

January 14, 2014 3:20 PM By Cora Van Olson

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/Slayer1971/p-swiss-cheese-pervert-300x286.jpg (http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/Slayer1971/media/p-swiss-cheese-pervert-300x286.jpg.html)
Alleged suspect in the case of the 'Swiss cheese pervert'

Police in Philly are on the lookout for the “Swiss cheese pervert,” who pulls up in his car, genitals exposed, and propositions women for money. As the moniker would imply, this guy asks the women to slather his privates, with not cream cheese, but Swiss cheese, and then to perform sex acts on him with the cheese.

The suspect is described as a heavyset white male in his late 40s to early 50s, driving a silver or black sedan with his genitals exposed, and, according to one witness, a “major sexual cheese fetish.”

One woman got a photo of him, shown here, which Mayfair resident Gabby Chest said she recognized from a July 2012 message from OkCupid. In a message to the Daily News she said that within days of creating her profile, she was contacted by a “really strange guy,” and, ”He said he was looking for someone to perform masturbation on him with cheese.” Chest continued saying that “He kept saying how strong his urges were and how desperate he was to find someone to help him with them.”

Chest said that the guy revealed the origin of his fetish to her as well, “I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.”

Chest said she was “scared and shocked” when she saw the photo of the suspect. SVU is investigating the situation.

Naturally investigators are aware that there are those in the media who might attempt to make light of the situation. (For example see my cream cheese reference above.) Also another report states that “Gentlemen prefer blondes. This guy prefers Swiss,” and a third is calling this “a whole new take on the Philly cheesesteak.” Thankfully, Milt Martelack of the Mayfair Town Watch reminds any who find humor in this situation that, “this is no laughing matter.”

Kage
01-15-2014, 05:45 AM
Don't knock it til you try it.