PDA

View Full Version : Adult 'Pajama Party' At Krazy Kids Play Center Doesn't Go Over So Well

LG
02-08-2014, 02:02 AM
That IS Krazy.

The parents of Medford, N.Y. are none too pleased after Krazy Kidz, a children's entertainment center, hosted an adult "pajama party" with "tasteful nudity," Patchogue Patch reported.

The event, which took place Saturday night, was advertised on Meetup.com and billed as "Jungle Gym & Pajama All-Night Dance Party: For Grown Ups Who Won’t Grow Up", according to CBS New York.

The event description said that pillow fights, body painting and a Twister contest were planned, and that "tasteful nudity" would be involved. However, the post also warned that "orgy, smut, strippers or sexually lewd content" was prohibited.

Of course, the description also said that cameras were prohibited, but photos of the party, including one of a nude woman on a dance floor, wound up online anyway.

"I've seen the clearly nude photos," Allison B., a mother from Farmingville, N.Y., told Patch, "and read the invite including warm jello wrestling. My kids will definitely not be going there."

Commenters on the Krazy Kids' Facebook page were no happier.

"I wouldn't sign my kid up for anything there!!!! Gross," wrote Jenna Forte.

"My daughter has gone here for the last 4 months. And now to think she might be playing in a puddle of c*m," wrote Bob Grant. "She will never step foot in Krazy Kidz again."

Krazy Kids addressed the uproar in a Facebook post on Tuesday:

The staff at Krazy Kidz continues to apologize for the obvious lack of judgment that has resulted in everyone's concerns and comments. To further restore the public's trust we are closed today for an additional cleaning and sanitizing and will reopen on Wednesday Feb 5th. As always, The cleanliness of our facility has continued to be second to none. We welcome your comments both positive and negative and ask for understanding at this time. Please understand that the safety and welfare of our customers has always been our top concern and anyone who has been to our facility will agree.