PDA

View Full Version : POLL: The Future of UOW Live Coverage

Rob
02-09-2014, 01:26 AM
As most of you may already know, social networking has changed the way we talk about wrestling, and multimedia streams have changed the way we get our PPV results (albeit not always legally). With that said, I would like to ask you, the UOW members and staff, what you would like to do for the future of UOW Live Coverage for WWE Raw and PPV's.

John
02-09-2014, 05:39 PM
It'll be a sad day when UOW isn't doing live coverage. What would Mr. Den say! ;)

LG
02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm going to have to agree with John. I've been doing live coverage for this site for a while now, and I vote that we should keep doing it regardless of if anyone posts in that thread or not.

Eyesnsane
02-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I believe we should continue live coverage however I would be n favor of adding something new. Yes we should always remember where we come from, but we must be flexible enough to grow and change with current times.

the madscotsman
02-09-2014, 11:22 PM
I think we should keep doing it. Now that people know you ate thinking of changing it might encourage them to post.

Role Model
02-10-2014, 09:29 AM
I vote keep and maybe to try and generate some interest in the PPV threads go with a predictions contest leading up to every PPV where the winner gets 1 point in the standings for the year, whoever has the best record at the end of the year receives a prize of some sort. Members may come around more to see how they're doing and talk about the event etc. Could be a long shot, but it may be worth trying.

the madscotsman
02-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I keep meaning to post in the thread after I watch Raw but forget.

OldSchoool
02-10-2014, 12:54 PM
It's a tradition we should keep :)

Smartmark
02-10-2014, 03:16 PM
The problem With nobody posting in those threads are because there are nothing to talk about. WWE and TNA PPV's have sucked as of late

Jake
02-10-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm going to have to agree with John. I've been doing live coverage for this site for a while now, and I vote that we should keep doing it regardless of if anyone posts in that thread or not.

this.