PDA

View Full Version : Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Role Model
02-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Nacho Libre - I laughed once during the entire film, and I'm pretty sure it was at some unintentional comedy. Jack Black speaking in a Spanish accent? Hilarious! Except not. What a lame movie. 1/10

LG
02-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Meet Joe Black - I just watched this movie for the first time a few nights ago. My brother asked me to watch it, and for some reason over the years I've always heard of it, but never sat down and watched it. When I got through watching it, I have to say that it was an incredible movie. The only part that I had a hard time figuring out was the ending. The entire movie as a whole gives you a different perspective on death, and not in the way you can imagine. 9/10

What Dreams May Come - I decided to go ahead and do this summary along with the one above. I have to give credit to Robin Williams, as he is not only a hilarious comedian, but an outstanding dramatic actor as well. This movie shows again a different perspective on heaven and hell, and the quest of uniting a man and his wife in the afterlife. Very touching story that will sort of keep you guessing until the end. 9/10

Role Model
02-12-2014, 03:34 AM
Finally saw Avatar. Yeah, I hate James Cameron, but the man can make a movie. I guess it deserves all the praise and hype it got. Really good movie. 4/5

LG
02-12-2014, 03:47 AM
I actually did not like Avatar.

Lego Movie - hilarious, entertaining movie. 8/10

Role Model
02-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Robocop - Story wise was like the original with a few changes, you see and hear a few references from the original. Classic battle of Control vs Free Will. Decent battle scenes and overall fair movie. 3/5

Role Model
03-26-2014, 02:58 AM
Toy Story 3 - A very touching and fitting end to these characters we've followed over the years. Manages to stay fresh and clever and though it seems a tad more geared strictly towards the younger set than previous entries, still enjoyable for just about anyone. 3.5/5