PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Responds to WWE HOF Speculation

LG
02-16-2014, 04:20 PM
As noted, Scott Hall added to speculation that WWE may be inducting him into the Hall of Fame this year by pointing out that he, The Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts and Lita all received "verified" Twitter markings at the same time. Hall responded to fans asking about WWE inducting him on Twitter:

"Merely an observation of the state of @verified accounts on @twitter. Nothing more..."

"ATTENTION: I've made no commitments to appear in New Orleans at this time. I'm a businessman and am welcoming offers. Thanks #BadGuy"

"Not sure I'd pass the popularity contest with the suits in Stamford, CT who make the decision..."

"Sorry...it's news to me. Not sure I'm popular enough in Stamford, CT"

"Not sure I'd pass the popularity contest in Stamford...#BROTHER"

the madscotsman
02-16-2014, 06:49 PM
He doesn't deserve it anyway.

Will
02-17-2014, 01:41 AM
He doesn't deserve it anyway.

If we were looking at it as scott hall the man, no he probably doesn't deserve it, but simply as a wrestler, especially considering the jokes vinnymac has put in, he should be in there. He's a shell of himself now, and has been for a decade and its all his own doing, but if you were to poll most wrestling fans from the 80's-90's as to who they thought was the best wrestler to never win a world title the overwhelming majority would be hall or dibiase. He was a top guy in the wwe and a huge force in the wcw. he deserves a pass.

LG
02-17-2014, 02:08 AM
Yeah, this is Razor Ramone we are talking about really, not Scott Hall. I know its the same man, but different characters.