PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

Role Model
02-17-2014, 05:47 AM
Say you're pulling out of a parking lot after doing some shopping and you give another car a tap. Do you peel out hoping no one saw you or do you man up and wait for the person or leave a note on the windshield?

Couple of things to keep in mind you're in a rush, you see damage plus damage on the bumper you didn't do, and your driving record isn't one of the best to begin with.

What do you do?

LG
02-17-2014, 05:51 AM
FLY AWAY FAST.

Kage
02-17-2014, 06:02 AM
Depends on the damage, if there's nothing I just leave. But if theres a scratch I would leave my info.

Funny story, one time I was at a bar and as we were leaving I noticed my car had a massive scratch on the side and the car parked next to mine had a scratch as well. So naturally I smashed my door into theirs about 15 times and kick their car a few times too for good measure. I am an angry man at times :shifty:

Role Model
02-17-2014, 09:15 AM
I've been caught in the leaving situation....when I first got my license my mom let me take the car out to the store and I dented a car backing up and left thinking my parents would revoke my license if they found out. I was scared and the next mourning a call came to my house by the police said someone saw me even though I looked before leaving but what in such a hurry to leave I missed it.

I've grown up and learned my mistakes and from that day I would defiantly leave a note even if it means the worse of my insurance going up etc. It comes down to I wouldn't want someone to do that to me so I won't be repeated offender.

the madscotsman
02-17-2014, 11:17 AM
I'd leave a note. You have to take responsibilty for your actions.

Rob
02-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Depends on if I was sober or not ;)

Kage
02-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Depends on if I was sober or not ;)

You drive drunk? Disgusting :no:

Rob
02-18-2014, 12:06 PM
You drive drunk? Disgusting :no:

I was speaking theoretically.. I actually don't drink at all, period.