PDA

View Full Version : HHH Talks About Chamber Concept

LG
02-19-2014, 11:22 PM
- WWE's website has a new article (http://www.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/inside-the-elimination-chamber-with-triple-h-26179130) up looking at the Elimination Chamber match. Triple H talked about how he created the match:

"I'm the one who invented it. I drew a square cage and put four other squares in the corners, and I said, ‘It’s six guys. Two start and every few minutes, another cage opens and one more guys enters the fight, and everyone fights until there’s one guy left.' I thought it could be interesting because, if the Superstars involved have issues, then there’s intrigue."

"In typical WWE form, it was twice as big as I envisioned it and twice as elaborate. We don’t do anything small, so I should have known better. When I stood in it for the first time, I thought, ‘Jeez. Please don’t tell anybody this was my idea!’"

Punisher
02-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Of course it was HHH's idea. Why would anyone else be allowed to have a thought?

Will
02-20-2014, 03:52 PM
It was a good twist on an old concept when it first started, just like hell in a cell, but the uniqueness wore off a long time ago.

muzi
02-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Of course it was HHH's idea..who can prove anything different? *sarcasm is in the house*

Franswurst
02-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Didn't Eric Bischoff come up with the idea or was that just the storyline I'm remembering?

Will
02-22-2014, 10:36 PM
Didn't Eric Bischoff come up with the idea or was that just the storyline I'm remembering?

storyline. bischoff was the onscreen raw gm at the time so he's the one that made the announcement on tv.

Franswurst
02-23-2014, 02:53 AM
storyline. bischoff was the onscreen raw gm at the time so he's the one that made the announcement on tv.

Ah, there we go. Thought I was getting the two mixed up!