PDA

View Full Version : Man Says Domino's Pizza Burned Him When He Had Sex With It: Company Responds

LG
03-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Have you recently burned yourself having sex with a pizza? Was that pizza from Domino's? If so, you're in luck: the good folks behind the chain's Twitter feed will be happy to help you out. Just check out the incredible exchange below for proof:

.@Dominos_UK HELLO I'VE JUST MADE LOVE TO ONE OF YOUR PIZZAS AND BURNT MY PENIS SEVERELY. PLEASE ADVISE ON YOUR TERMS FOR A REFUND. THANKS.

— LAD_VIGO (@ITK_AGENT_VIGO) February 24, 2014
@NotArsedLike @ITK_AGENT_VIGO Please contact our head office - comments@dominos.co.uk regarding this matter.

— Domino's Pizza UK (@Dominos_UK) February 24, 2014
.@Dominos_UK DISGUSTING FOB OFF,YOUR STAFF SHOULD INFORM CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE DANGERS OF MAKING LOVE TO YOUR PIZZA. WHY IS THIS NOT IN PLACE?

@ITK_AGENT_VIGO Our apologies, we will look for a way to notify customers of this in future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

.@Dominos_UK I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS, NOT HAPPY AT ALL, I HAVE A MULTITUDE OF PEPPERONI PIECES STUCK TO MY BALLS AND MY PENIS IS SCORCHED.

@ITK_AGENT_VIGO As you have previously been advised, please email our head office about this

.@Dominos_UK LOOK, I'VE TRIED EMAILING YOUR HEAD OFFICE WITH NO SUCCESS BUT NOW THE PIZZA WANTS TO GIVE ME A BLOW JOB, PLEASE ADVISE.

@indiantank @ITK_AGENT_VIGO It is definitely recommended, as that is not what is expected of our pizzas. We raised them better than that!

It's worth noting that Domino's has a history of making unusually self-critical apologies -- though this is probably the first involving sexual congress with a pizza.

the madscotsman
03-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Brilliant.

Jess
03-01-2014, 08:29 PM
:no: poor lonely guy...

LG
03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
This made me lol hard

Role Model
03-02-2014, 05:06 AM
I knew they did this in movies, but in real life? Come on people need to snap out of it this is just wrong. This is as bad as an article I read similar to this with the guy having sex/relationship with his car.