PDA

View Full Version : 24 reasons why Chris Benoit is NOT guilty

LG
03-05-2014, 01:06 AM
I found this online and thought I would share it. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings, but remember one thing: No one knows what truly happened except who was there when it did happen.

24 reasons why Chris Benoit is NOT guilty:

01) Chavo Guerrero {a close friend of Benoit} told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking @ his door & he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” & then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.

02) After Chavo reached Chris on his cell phone, he sounded very odd, groggy & tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in & told them that Nancy & Daniel were sick, he didn't sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context, because he usually didn’t say this.

03) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police can't find it, or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.

04) Chris wasn't hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.

05) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?

06) The medical examiner says that Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead, so who sent the text messages? It's noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.

07) The steroids found in Chris’ house weren't in his body.

08) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (it's believed the killer texted Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house, to find the bodies)

09) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.

10) Chris’ body was badly de-composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her? He was a big guy. He could have just hit her 1 good time & she would've been out.

12) The world press reported the manner of the deaths wrong. They said that Daniel was shot in his head & Nancy was shot in her chest.

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something, but he wouldn't open up & tell him why he was worried.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy & Daniel but not place one beside his own, if he knew he was about to take his own life?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans & an empty bottle wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.

16) The toxicology confirmed that Benoit had Hydrocodone (a pain killer) & Xanex (an anti-anxiety drug) in his system. These 2 drugs combined would sedate Chris & make him very sleepy. So he couldn't fight back.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday, because his body was badly de-composing. This supports beliefs that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.

19) Chris’ father said that he called on Father’s Day & told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family, but he had to work. 1 of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy loved Chris & she had no plans to leave him.

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died January 19th 2007. Sherry Martel died June 15th 2007. The Benoit family died June 22nd 2007. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams & Johnny Crush in July & August 2007) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero & Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death seems even more suspicious; she had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death haven't been released.

21) Sullivan told Benoit that he'd kill him. Kevin's currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin was also on the WWE Board of Directors. He also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit, because he was Chris & Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Sullivan, who was known as being cold-hearted & conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to & from work & back to his house. The Benoits believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.” Does this prove "Who killed the Benoit family?"

Kage
03-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Interesting. Wonder if there is anything to this? Would be crazy. The case is closed though right? So we'll probably never know.

Slayer_X
03-05-2014, 09:54 AM
A list of uncredited fictional facts .

Smartmark
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
This was a very interesting read. I still think he is/was innocent

Punisher
03-05-2014, 05:40 PM
It's interesting to see this, but this is a bunch of conspiracy theorist trying to make something out of nothing. Where did all of these facts come from?

OldSchoool
03-05-2014, 06:13 PM
It's interesting to see this, but this is a bunch of conspiracy theorist trying to make something out of nothing. Where did all of these facts come from?

A list of sources would be useful

Kage
03-06-2014, 12:19 AM
A list of sources would be useful

Yeah LG cite your sources ffs. MLA formatting would be preferable.

Will
03-06-2014, 07:16 PM
wow its amazing how far some people will go to be blind to the truth. Benoit was seriously deranged at the end of his life, autopsy results showed his brain had damage similar to an 80 year old person. He was acting so different at the end of his life because he was literally going crazy not because of a conspiracy.

Smartmark
03-06-2014, 07:45 PM
^^ Benoit was innocent.

Kage
03-06-2014, 11:19 PM
wow its amazing how far some people will go to be blind to the truth. Benoit was seriously deranged at the end of his life, autopsy results showed his brain had damage similar to an 80 year old person. He was acting so different at the end of his life because he was literally going crazy not because of a conspiracy.

You speak as if you actually knew him :laugh:

All that we know is what the media and the police have reported. Who's to say they were right? They've been wrong before. Maybe Kevin Sullivan is a Satanist who got his cult members to kill the Benoit family and frame Chris? Crazier things have happened.

Will
03-07-2014, 04:05 PM
You speak as if you actually knew him :laugh:

All that we know is what the media and the police have reported. Who's to say they were right? They've been wrong before. Maybe Kevin Sullivan is a Satanist who got his cult members to kill the Benoit family and frame Chris? Crazier things have happened.

No Im speaking as someone who read the autopsy report and has the ability to accept reality. I know that professional wrestling doesn't always attract the smartest people, but some of can read and can tell the difference between real life and characters on tv. I did not know him, I was not a fan of his work. I thought he was bland and boring and very poor on the mic and average at best in the ability to portray things realistically, so I don't have any fanboy love blocking me from reality.

Will
03-07-2014, 04:07 PM
^^ Benoit was innocent.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R5Kea3jM5xE/TnCC6txFyjI/AAAAAAAAAIo/RwQk1Q5xOg8/s1600/puppet+clown.jpg

don't be a puppet, he was guilty.

Kage
03-07-2014, 06:59 PM
No Im speaking as someone who read the autopsy report and has the ability to accept reality. I know that professional wrestling doesn't always attract the smartest people, but some of can read and can tell the difference between real life and characters on tv. I did not know him, I was not a fan of his work. I thought he was bland and boring and very poor on the mic and average at best in the ability to portray things realistically, so I don't have any fanboy love blocking me from reality.

So you're argument is that you're smarter than everyone else so what you say is indisputably true? What a well thought out and convincing rebuttal! I'm impressed!

Listen, I'm not saying Benoit is innocent, I just like to look at all the possibilities. You coming into this thread and immediately insulting the intelligence of everyone that isn't so quick to believe what the media and police reports say is no way to get your point across. Just saying.

Will
03-08-2014, 11:20 PM
So you're argument is that you're smarter than everyone else so what you say is indisputably true? What a well thought out and convincing rebuttal! I'm impressed!

Listen, I'm not saying Benoit is innocent, I just like to look at all the possibilities. You coming into this thread and immediately insulting the intelligence of everyone that isn't so quick to believe what the media and police reports say is no way to get your point across. Just saying.

are you actually reading what im saying or just typing random fanboy crap back to me? doesn't seem like you are reading what im saying because the words you are saying has nothing to do with anything im saying. Its like your just responding to your own thoughts. have I said anything about what the media has said? no I haven't. have I said anything about what police reports said? No I haven't. I said what the autopsy report from the dr who cut open his skull and examined his brain said. whether or not he is a murderer is irrelavent. my point is that at the end of his life he was mentally deranged. That's scientific fact. No one is dumb enough to dispute that. For the rest of that bs, dispute away, I do not care about trying to make sense of the last days of a lunatic just so to rationalize the fact I idolized a murderer.

Franswurst
03-09-2014, 02:54 PM
are you actually reading what im saying or just typing random fanboy crap back to me? doesn't seem like you are reading what im saying because the words you are saying has nothing to do with anything im saying. Its like your just responding to your own thoughts. have I said anything about what the media has said? no I haven't. have I said anything about what police reports said? No I haven't. I said what the autopsy report from the dr who cut open his skull and examined his brain said. whether or not he is a murderer is irrelavent. my point is that at the end of his life he was mentally deranged. That's scientific fact. No one is dumb enough to dispute that. For the rest of that bs, dispute away, I do not care about trying to make sense of the last days of a lunatic just so to rationalize the fact I idolized a murderer.

I don't think anyone needs to rationalize idolizing a murderer, as they idolized Chris Benoit the wrestler, not Chris Benoit the man who may or may not have murdered his family. You are completely right in what you are saying about the autopsy report, but that doesn't instantly mean that this is why he murdered his family all of a sudden.
I highly doubt that Benoit and his family were targeted by Sullivan or anyone else, especially as the 24 points don't mention a single source, but it's still an interesting read. I think he most likely did go insane and kill his family before killing himself, but that doesn't mean other theories can't be discussed, and you don't need to be a dick to those people who do want to discuss it.

Smartmark
03-09-2014, 05:20 PM
As I know, there are NO documented effects on the so called Roidrage.

And why would he kill his family? They meant the world to him

Kage
03-09-2014, 06:59 PM

I dont idolize a murderer either. I just think it's interesting to entertain the possibility that something other than what the majority of people think happened, happened. I personally think conspiracy theories are interesting. I'm definitely not a fanboy, and I haven't really said anything fanboyish, are you reading mine and SM's post as one or something?

Apparently you're not reading what I'm saying, or maybe you're just not understanding it? Maybe I'm speaking too savagely for your superior brain to understand. The part where I was talking about the media and police reports I should have said autopsy, I wasn't clear enough there I guess so I could see the confusion.

It's just weird to me that you're turning this into a massive argument (and going about it quite childishly if I may say) just because you disagree with the contents of this thread even though you in your last post you claim to not care about the disputes or making sense of his last days. Why did you even bother posting if you don't care and are just going to belittle everyone else that posts?

Will
03-10-2014, 09:25 PM
I dont idolize a murderer either. I just think it's interesting to entertain the possibility that something other than what the majority of people think happened, happened. I personally think conspiracy theories are interesting. I'm definitely not a fanboy, and I haven't really said anything fanboyish, are you reading mine and SM's post as one or something?

Apparently you're not reading what I'm saying, or maybe you're just not understanding it? Maybe I'm speaking too savagely for your superior brain to understand. The part where I was talking about the media and police reports I should have said autopsy, I wasn't clear enough there I guess so I could see the confusion.

It's just weird to me that you're turning this into a massive argument (and going about it quite childishly if I may say) just because you disagree with the contents of this thread even though you in your last post you claim to not care about the disputes or making sense of his last days. Why did you even bother posting if you don't care and are just going to belittle everyone else that posts?

controversy creates cash. You like posting to yourself every day? You remember what it was like 8 years ago when you and I joined before everyone left? I want the site like that, so I get on here and I post to as many topics as I can hoping to start conversations somewhere in some sub forum. I couldn't care less about benoit burning in hell but if I can get 10 replies for the forum off something I say, and only get called a dick once, then its worth it in the grand scheme of things.

Slayer_X
03-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Im glad you two have come back . If we all agreed this would be some boring shit . Its well documented on this site how I feel about that child murdering creep so I won't go into it again .