PDA

View Full Version : Florida man kills his dog with pick axe for showing ‘bad energy’

Slayer_X
03-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Florida man kills his dog with pick axe for showing ‘bad energy’

March 8, 2014 11:51 AM By Cora Van Olson

St. James City, Florida, man Galen Aune adopted a one-year-old pit bull named Nelly from Lee County Domestic Animal Services. It didn’t end well. Neighbors reported him abusing the dog two months ago, and again this month. This time when cops showed he reportedly said, “Oh, not a problem anymore the dog is dead. I killed it.” Nelly was a year and nine months old.

When asked why he killed the dog, according to the police report, Aune said, ”I know pit bulls, they are all about body language. She just looked at me funny and showed bad energy. I had to do something about it, for my health.” He added that the dog died by, ”Trauma to the brain, I used a pick axe to the head.”

Two months prior, police had responded to a call about Aune chasing the dog around a neighbor’s property, then catching it by the ears, grabbing and throwing it. This time, police were called after Aune was again reported chasing the dog, but punching it several times when he caught it.

Aune surrendered the carcass to animal control officers, and was placed under arrest for misdemeanor animal cruelty, initially, but later the charge was upped to felony animal cruelty, because of the severity of the abuse.

Id like to whip that guys ass - Slayer_x