PDA

View Full Version : CM PUNK RETURNING TO TV THIS WEEK

LG
03-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Chris Hardwick just announced that "Phil Brooks, you know him as CM Punk" will be returning to "The Talking Dead", AMC's Walking Dead talk show this Sunday, which airs live from Los Angeles.

Punk will be on with actress Yvette Brown. The pair appeared on the show together last time and had one of the better discussion episodes of the show's first season. At the time, Punk noted publicly that he had gotten himself booked on the show.

he will be on next week's episode of AMC's Talking Dead on March 16th. He was introduced on tonight's episode of Talking Dead as "Super Fan Phil Brooks aka CM Punk." The picture provided was not a WWE stock photo, just a head shot of him in regular clothes, which you can check out below. He'll be on with Yvette Nicole Brown from Community, who he was on with last time, and Melissa McBride, who plays Carol on the show.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1/s403x403/1898280_10153903955520114_405227586_n.jpg

Jess
03-10-2014, 09:14 AM
:no:

Big Evil
03-10-2014, 02:16 PM
lol well perhaps this is a ploy to keep himself in the spotlight. I get he is a fan of the show and genuinely wants to do this guest spot and that is all fine and well. Can't help but wonder if this is something he wants to do with the thought that keeping on TV will make WWE keep tabs on him. If he stays popular but not within the WWE then that might make them want him back even more so.

OldSchoool
03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Esther way doing the show is a good thing for him

Kage
03-10-2014, 06:46 PM
lol well perhaps this is a ploy to keep himself in the spotlight.

Doubt it, he cancelled an appearance on the show @Midnight a week after he left Wwe. I think if he wanted the spotlight he would have done that show as well. I think he's doing this just because he's a genuine fan of the show. I think he's been on before.