PDA

View Full Version : Teacher accidentally shows her homemade sex tape to middle school students

Jess
03-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Teacher accidentally shows her homemade sex tape to middle school students

Posted on March 11, 2014

http://worldduh.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/screen-shot-2014-03-10-at-11_14_39-am1-650x394.png?w=300&h=181

A middle school teacher in Little Rock, Arkansas is awaiting punishment after accidentally showing her class a video of herself “performing sex acts” on her fiancé.

The unnamed teacher at Forest Heights Middle School admitted to the mistake, saying the homemade sex tape accidentally got mixed up with her lesson notes, and apologized.

One father, Nicolas Tolerson, told KARK-TV, “(My son) says she was performing sex acts. My heart goes out not only to my son, but other kids in the classroom.” Tolerson also said he wants “something done.”

School leaders said it was a mistake and certainly not planned, and that they are working to find the appropriate disciplinary action

Franswurst
03-11-2014, 09:40 PM
"My heart goes out not only to my son, but other kids in the classroom."

This is why I hate America (no offense), that comments make it sound like somebody just lost a loved one or something. While I don't think it's great that this video was shown, it's not the worst thing in the world...

Role Model
03-12-2014, 12:16 AM
^Agreed...If anything the kids got a quick sex ed lesson defiantly could of been much worse like her being in a relationship with a student, but this is petty and I would even accept a sincere apology to settle this one.

Irish Curse
03-13-2014, 05:54 PM
If that is the teacher, I would love to see the video myself.

As for the parents and students, shit happens and mistakes are made.

Franswurst
03-13-2014, 08:08 PM
If that is the teacher, I would love to see the video myself.

As for the parents and students, shit happens and mistakes are made.

Haha, same!

It's like when a really hot female teacher has an affair with a student, I'm sure the parents are the only ones who mind! I wish I would have had a hot teacher who seduced me when I was in school! :D

Jodes
03-14-2014, 12:27 AM
I bet a lot of the students had really good dreams about the teacher that night :shifty: