PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for getting mail nude, shaking his junk

Slayer_X
03-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Man arrested for getting mail nude, shaking his junk

March 9, 2014 12:17 PM By Cora Van Olson

It was a lazy Oklahoma City morning when neighbors reported seeing a man walk out to his mailbox in the buff, get the mail, and then begin masturbating for all to see. The first act was reportedly witnessed by a woman and her three children, ages 6, 10 and 12, and the second by a boy, 14, and a police officer.

Police were called to the scene on March 5, 2014, and learned from witnesses that the man had stood outside in his front yard, naked, for about 10 minutes after getting the mail. Officers found him inside his home. He was reportedly rude to them, told them he was a registered sex offender, but refused to produce his ID or let them in.

They checked with the Sex Crimes Unit, and were told that if the suspect came outside, he could be arrested.

Wisely, officers decided to stick around; they only had to wait about five minutes for the encore performance.

The suspect saw a boy, 14, standing outside his home, and according to the police report, came out butt naked, faced the boy and started “shaking his penis and thrusting his hips out.”

Police arrested the suspect, identified as Hillard Stallings, 68, and charged with indecent exposure, one count of failure to register as a sex offender, and one count of disorderly conduct by masturbating in public .

Wow seem to begetting a lot stories like this lately - Slayer_x

Jess
03-12-2014, 10:37 PM
I masturbate in public restrooms...or I give my husband a handy behind the car in the parkinglot...

Slayer_X
03-13-2014, 04:55 PM
I masturbate in public restrooms...or I give my husband a handy behind the car in the parkinglot...

THATS . SO . AWESOME .