PDA

View Full Version : Scenario for CM Punk/Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania

Shootkick Man
03-15-2014, 02:34 PM
You have to read my post below this one to follow. Let's just say for instance Punk does return. What I would do is have Punk vs Bryan in a face vs face match at WrestleMania with the winner getting into the title match with Orton & Batista. I would have Bryan go over. After the match Punk turns heel and attacks Bryan injuring him which makes his condition iffy going into the title match. Now the Punk/Bryan match would go on during mid PPV this way the announcers can sell the injury to Bryan and continue to question whether he will be able to compete or not in the triple threat match. Main event time comes, Orton & Batista maybe go 20 minutes without Bryan. Cole, JBL, & Lawler come to the conclusion that Bryan isn't going to be able to make the match. Well Bryan's music hits and he joins the match selling the beating from Punk. Bryan overcomes the odds and wins the match and the WWE Title. This scenario pretty much guarantees you get your WrestleMania match of the year candidate with Punk & Bryan and also your WrestleMania feel good moment that everybody is wanting. Daniel Bryan holding the WWE Title chanting YES, YES, along with a sold out crowd. Meanwhile they can show a clip of a pissed off Punk watching it all on the monitor in the back.