PDA

View Full Version : Girl stabs best friend 65 times, is arrested pretending to grieve at funeral

Slayer_X
04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Girl stabs best friend 65 times, is arrested pretending to grieve at funeral

April 1, 2014 11:54 AM By Andy Brooks

Erandy Elizabeth Gutierrez, 16, and Anel Baez, also 16, were pretty much your classic best friends forever. They attended high school together in Guamúchil, in the Sinaloa state of Mexico. They hung out together; they took selfies together and they referred to one another as “sisters.”

Some of those selfies were nude, and that’s what started a feud. Gutierrez was upset that Baez posted some pictures on Facebook where the girls were naked. Baez invited her friend over to patch things up, but when Gutierrez came over, she excused herself to go to the restroom but returned with a knife from the kitchen and stabbed Baez 65 times, according to authorities.

A week before the attack Baez Tweeted, ”It may seem that I am very calm, but in my head I have killed you at least three times,” according to Notus.

Police arrested Gutierrez at Baez’s funeral, where she was pretending to grieve and fit in with other mourners. They say she will be charged later this week for the vicious March 19 attack.

Because she’s a juvenile, Gutierrez may face as little as seven years in prison for the murder if convicted.