PDA

View Full Version : Naked man let hyena rip off and eat his genitals for wealth

Slayer_X
04-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Naked man let hyena rip off and eat his genitals for wealth

March 31, 2014 3:43 PM By Cora Van Olson

They say that becoming rich requires sacrifice, like losing that special time with your kids and grandkids. One African man seems to have taken this truism to the extreme. Whether or not he will be rich is still an open question, but it’s for sure he won’t be having kids or grandkids anytime soon.

Police in the Makungwa Lufu area of Chipata, Zambia, found, crawling by the side of a rural road, a bloodied man that had been attacked by a hyena. His genitals were gone, eaten, as well as three toes. They took him to a local hospital, where they found out that the man let the animal attack him on purpose.

Chamangeni Zulu, 20-24, a native of neighboring Malawi, told authorities that after four months in Zambia, he was still doing piecework to earn a living. He met some local business types, who recommended losing a few body parts to get rich, and referred him to a local witch doctor for the sacrifice.

Following the witch doctor’s instructions, Zulu said, “On 24th March, 2014, around 04:00 hours, I went to a bush where I was instructed to be naked and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten.” Despite his loss, and the obvious ordeal that must have come with it, Zulu still hopes to become rich.

Doctors reported Zulu’s condition as stable, and referred the matter to police.

It is not clear at this time what crime was committed. Police could possibly charge the witch doctor with recklessly endangering Zulu’s life, or they could charge the unnamed local business men for having a good laugh at the expense of a tourist. They could also conclude that Zulu got what he asked for and declare the case closed.

Officer Patrick Bili of the Eastern Police division confirmed that police received a report on the matter, though as of this writing, whether there will be an investigation is still not known

Kage
04-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Whats the point of being rich if you have no dick?

Rob
04-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I'd rather be broke than have my penis devoured by hyenas... to each their own, I guess.