PDA

View Full Version : Batista miserable

flamesoffury
09-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Batista is said to be miserable being on Smackdown and he really wants to be brought back to Raw. It doesn't seem likely that WWE will grant Batista his wish as Smackdown is lacking headline talent as it is and Smackdown can't afford to be dealt yet another blow, especially considering that Rey Mysterio will be taking several months off to heal some injuries after No Mercy.

oh great, batista one of the last main eventers on Smackdown wants to go back to RAW. Isnt that funny? It's his fault he isnt 100% in the ring..

credit: prowrestling.com

AFC1986
09-24-2006, 01:25 PM
i think he's miserable as he's not fighting booker for the world title

Will
09-24-2006, 04:16 PM
I think he is miserable because people realize that he sucks when he doesnt have HHH carrying him.

the phenomenal sid
09-24-2006, 05:23 PM
nah really.tell me how well has he been used on sd???

Will
09-24-2006, 06:00 PM
He, and any of his fans, can whine all they want but he was given the opportunity to be the main attraction on Smackdown and he failed. He showed, in his ecw match with Show in particular, that when things arent going his way, he whines like a baby and caves under the pressure.

flamesoffury
09-24-2006, 08:25 PM
nah really.tell me how well has he been used on sd???

who u talking to deadsid?

and batista is still being used very well actually... still main event, just not feuding for the title.

Joe
09-25-2006, 03:34 AM
lol Miserable, what the fuck for. He got moved as headliner of SD after HHH put him over, he was champ for months beating jbl in ppv's and got a big push after injury. He should be happy he still gets pushed with his little in ring talent

XXKSXX
09-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I happen to like him but he should just stop whinning and live with it and make the best out of it. He will get back to Raw someday they all do sooner or later.