PDA

View Full Version : Kane Helps Teach Math to Elementary School Students

Rob
05-05-2014, 10:47 PM
WATE in Knoxville, TN has an article (http://www.wate.com/story/25408815/pro-wrestler-kane-teaches-math-to-knoxville-students) up about Kane teaching math to students at Maynard Elementary school earlier this month.

Kane was brought in by a friend to help students learn. He showed up during a school assembly with lesson plans in hand. Kane said:

"With using me in the curriculum and helping kids understand numbers and counting and that sort of stuff, I couldn't pass it up. I think the kids understand that I'm the bad guy on TV but I think we should all conduct ourselves certain ways and treat other people certain ways."

muzi
05-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Imagine being a 7-9 year old kid sitting in school, watching WWE at home, and suddenly the door opens and Kane comes in...whoah

Kage
05-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Imagine being a 7-9 year old kid sitting in school, watching WWE at home, and suddenly the door opens and Kane comes in...whoah

When I was little Kane scared the shit out of me, I would've screamed.

Jess
05-07-2014, 05:47 AM
I would've shit myself.

Rob
05-07-2014, 07:22 AM
He should've chokeslammed the principal through a burning table. That would've gotten the kids excited.

Kage
05-07-2014, 03:16 PM
^You should write for Wwe

muzi
05-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I would do my absolutely best and more to be a math-genius after seeing Kane coming into my classroom and giving a lesson in math just because I fear he would take me to hell with him if not..just when he looks at you would make me write an essay like Good Will Hunting