PDA

View Full Version : HHH vs John cena be Main event at mania

chris.assasin
02-07-2006, 07:00 AM
Guys it's bitter but true as Randy orton will take rey misterio and will face kurt angle HHH will win atournament of road to wrestlemania and face Cena in the main event. It true that a royal rumble winner goes to mania main event but in this case a royal rumble winner will loose his aportunity to headlight wrestlemania
more over last 2 cosistant years World Heavy Weight title is head lighting maina so to keep the value,prestige of wwe title the match for wwe title will be the main event
So

Enjoy seein HHH Vs Cena for WWe title

Reinheimer
02-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Why will Orton take Rey's spot. Cards are always subjected to change and this could just be another case of it. Anyway, the main event will be for the WWE Championship. But the other main event which is actually going to headline the PPV will be for the World Championship. And that match will either be Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle, or Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle. Either way Rey Mysterio WILL be in the main event which headlines the PPV, and it WILL be for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Believe that.

hunter_spn
02-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Sorry Guyz, Rey Mysterio would not be in the Mainevent, its not just my opinion but its been written off in Wrestling Observer's Newsletter by Mr. Dave Meltzer!

Also, HHH vs Cena is gonna be a fresh match. I have a tremendous respect for HHH's work in the ring, and I do believe that good booking and efforts will make it a memorable match.

mememe
02-08-2006, 02:57 AM
That could be a good match, Cena might just feel like using wrestling moves lol

King Placebo
02-08-2006, 06:23 AM
In my opinion rey wont be in the Main Event this year, i mean the match against orton is for the place for wrestlemania, and its getting way too obvious that Orton will win and go on to face Angle, as much as i would love Rey go on to wrestlemania, its not going to happen.