PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio Confirmed for MITB Ladder Match, Payback Rematch Announced for WWE

LG
06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
- Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler on tonight's RAW to earn a spot in the Money In the Bank ladder match at this month's pay-per-view. As noted, if Daniel Bryan is unable to defend his WWE World Heavyweight Title at Money In the Bank against Kane in a Stretcher Match, then the ladder match will be for the vacant title.

- In a rematch from Payback, Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Title will take place on tomorrow night's live Main Event on the WWE Network.

Kage
06-03-2014, 05:57 PM
What a waste of a spot.

Big Evil
06-04-2014, 03:26 AM
I'm so sick and tired of them holding Ziggler back

Slayer_X
06-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm so sick and tired of them holding Ziggler back

ADR has been more aggressive lately but win or lose Ziggler would steal the show . Its a shame .

Big Evil
06-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Hasn't ADR already made concessions about leaving WWE? If the guy is ready to leave then he should be putting other guys over, not helping to bury them.

Sad part is that I agree with a statement Ziggler made a while back, about how he would be a multiple time World Champion had he only been a few inches taller and pack on a few more pounds of muscle. Hell, they only gave him a shot to use the Money in the Bank case he had. Then that got screwed up by someone giving him a concussion.

Luck just isn't on his side, and neither are his bosses.