PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Ramsay says no to more Kitchen Nightmares

John
06-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Gordon Ramsay has announced that he will not make any future Kitchen Nightmare series.

In a blog post on his official website, the celebrity chef said that his upcoming Channel 4 series Costa Del Nightmares will be his last in the franchise.

Ramsay said: "I've had a phenomenal 10 years making 123 episodes, 12 seasons, shot across 2 continents, watched by tens of millions of people and sold to over 150 countries. It's been a blast, but it's time to call it a day.

"Starting in 2004, this was the show that really propelled my TV career, and I'm very grateful for the amazing team behind the series and for the support from the viewers for almost over a decade!"

Kitchen Nightmares - which sees Ramsay help turn around struggling restaurants - was turned into a US version by Fox in 2007, running for seven seasons.

Ramsay added: "I'd like to thank you all for being so supportive. I'm glad I've been able to entertain and hopefully help a few people along the way.

"It's sad to say goodbye to Kitchen Nightmares, but I'll be continuing with my other shows. It's been memorable! Thank you for watching."

Ramsay also stars in the American versions of Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef.

Digitalspy

LionDen
07-05-2014, 06:12 AM
Sad this is ending, I really liked this show.