PDA

View Full Version : Money in the Bank Pre-Show info and Daniel Bryans appearance

LionDen
06-30-2014, 01:23 AM
The pre-show saw Renee Young take Josh Mathews' place on the panel. I like Josh a lot and think WWE made a mistake in letting him go, but Renee is a total pro. She gives the show a feeling of legitimacy, like this is a true sporting event and not wrestling. They are lucky to have her.

They let us know that Bad News Barrett's shoulder injury will keep him out of the briefcase match tonight.

The gist of the pre-show was Daniel Bryan's interview. He looked good, but also added he is not healing as quickly as hoped and may need another surgery. He said he would be back better than ever and I hope that is the case. I also respect that he is not rushing back. You don't play around with that kind of injury.

Bryan also was asked who he thought would win. He said John Cena first. That got a bad reaction in Cena's home town. Then he said Randy Orton. That also got a bad reaction. Finally, he said Roman Reigns and it go a big pop. It was pretty clear WWE was gauging the crowd. They got their reaction.

At the end Bo Dallas came out and it led to Daniel telling him "Bo.....LEAVE!"