PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATED* Vicki Guerrero tweets during her WWE Network sprcial

LionDen
07-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Vickie Guerrero Tweeted during the WWE Network special looking at her WWE run tonight:

"#WWENetwork thank you to everyone who spoke on my behalf!! I will miss all of you! Time to give my attention and time to the medical field! I'm ready to write new chapters in my life! #happy #blessed #MovingForward"

Several members of the Guerrero family were very negative towards Vickie for not mentioning the family in her farewell letter to WWE and went on the attack via social media over the last week. Vickie noted on Twitter that she's distanced herself from her husband's family and wished them "peace."

You can see what Eddie Guerrero's family (hrctor and Penny Guerrero) had to say to Vicki in threads in UOWForums WWE News.

*UPDATED*

Vickie Guerrero ‏tweeted the following: "People have asked me to fight back with the "inlaws", wasted time, my life is too blessed"

This family is in turmoil.

LionDen
07-05-2014, 08:06 AM
*UPDATED*

Vickie Guerrero ‏tweeted the following: "People have asked me to fight back with the "inlaws", wasted time, my life is too blessed"

This family is in turmoil.