PDA

View Full Version : WWE Receive Suspicious Package

John
07-03-2014, 09:23 PM
In other WWE news on Wednesday, the company's main building in Stamford, Conn. was investigated after WWE received a "suspicious package."

However, the package was cleared and business resumed without further incident.

According to the Stamford Advocate, the package contained an "unknown white powder," prompting local authorities to be called to WWE headquarters.

"WWE received a suspicious package at its headquarters today and contacted local law enforcement to investigate," said Tara Carraro, a WWE spokeswoman. "All WWE personnel are safe, and business is being conducted as usual."

Police did not inform the Advocate on what was discovered.
PWTorch.

Glad that everyone's safe.. I recall Craig Ferguson got a package last year, and it was dealt with swiftly. I have to wonder what type of person would send a suspicious package to the WWE..

Slayer_X
07-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Probably an angry Emma fan . Or someone tired of Cena as champ .

LionDen
07-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Or someone tired of Cena as champ .

:laugh: Wasn't me :shifty:

LionDen
07-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Original article from the Stanford Advocate:

Unidentified powder creates scare at WWE HQ

STAMFORD -- Police responded to World Wrestling Entertainment's headquarters Wednesday on reports of an unknown white powder, but cleared the building of any danger.

"WWE received a suspicious package at its headquarters today and contacted local law enforcement to investigate," said Tara Carraro, a WWE spokeswoman. "All WWE personnel are safe, and business is being conducted as usual."

The building, at 1241 East Main St., houses corporate staff and sales divisions of the entertainment empire that provides live wrestling events and produces digital products, television and movies.

Since 2001, when there was an anthrax scare, police have had to respond to the possibility that dangerous substances might be sent to corporate and government officials.

Police did not immediately respond to a request for information on the incident.

Original article can be found by clicking here (http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Powder-scare-at-WWE-HQ-5596520.php).