PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Talks About Returning On Tonight's WWE RAW

Slayer_X
07-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Bret Hart Talks About Returning On Tonight's WWE RAW And Jerry Lawler's Return To Montreal As noted, Bret Hart will be appearing on tonight's RAW from Montreal and tomorrow's tapings in Ottawa. Slam! Wrestling has a new interview with Bret. Bret commented on tonight's appearance:
"I'm not sure what I'll be doing at the show but I know it's going to be on the TV show, it's going to be for Raw, not just for the house show."

He also joked about getting a big pop and Jerry Lawler returning to Montreal for the first time since having a heart attack there:

"I think it's going to be a kind of similar moment than the last time, it should be a great response and it's going to be great for me to walk out and to get the warmth from those great fans. I'm just hoping it's going to be a really fun moment for me. Just to be able to walk out the ramp and high-five the fans again is enough for me to be a great moment. We'll try to stop Jerry Lawler from having another heart attack and steal my thunder."

"Yeah, I think he'll probably get a heck of a pop and rightfully so. He may get the pop of the night and steal my thunder again!"