PDA

View Full Version : Will Kane turn on Orton?

Rob
07-08-2014, 07:40 PM
So one thing crossed my mind watching RAW last night. During the segment where Kane, Orton, and Rollins were backstage, Orton commented that he was really starting to hate that kid (Rollins). Then Kane commented that he's really starting to hate Orton. Does anyone see Kane turning on the Authority at the Battleground PPV? Or is this just a smokescreen?

Big Evil
07-09-2014, 06:19 AM
I hope he does. I think Kane is getting tired of being the pawn of the Authority and he knows that Randy Orton and Seth Rollins are the priority and he is an afterthought. Kane is just the muscle to help Orton win the title while taking out Cena and Reigns. I know Kane wants the title just as much as the other three, so I really hope he will turn on Orton and make the match a true fatal 4 way.

Rob
07-09-2014, 07:02 AM
It's almost guaranteed. Orton vs Kane at Summerslam.

OldSchoool
07-09-2014, 08:02 AM
It has to happen, Kane needs at least one more good run

the madscotsman
07-10-2014, 01:08 PM
I hope Orton turns on him. Surely the Viper would strike first if he felt threatened.
I also agree with OldSchoool I think Kane should get one last good run and then go to the Performance Centre and teach the big guys how to work the correct way. Same with the Big Show.

Will
07-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Kane just needs to hang them up. He may be one of the best big men ever, but that doesn't make him one of the best ever. After the last couple of years, i wouldn't take him seriously as a world champion.

the madscotsman
07-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Kane just needs to hang them up. He may be one of the best big men ever, but that doesn't make him one of the best ever. After the last couple of years, i wouldn't take him seriously as a world champion.
I think there are alot of people in the WWE that need to "hang them up"
and Kane is just one of them.

Will
07-15-2014, 07:45 PM
I think there are alot of people in the WWE that need to "hang them up"
and Kane is just one of them.

cant disagree with you there, but the new guys arent exactly busting down the doors of superstardom.

the madscotsman
07-15-2014, 08:38 PM
cant disagree with you there, but the new guys arent exactly busting down the doors of superstardom.

What's the point of "busting down the doors" when they'll get ignored or buried if they do?
Look at Ziggler and Ryder.

Will
07-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Ill give you Ziggler, but come on Ryder? The guy was a joke.

Kage
07-15-2014, 09:59 PM
It has to happen, Kane needs at least one more good run

I feel like people have been saying this for the past 5 years.

the madscotsman
07-15-2014, 10:03 PM
But He still got over and he got over alot better and alot quicker than alot of other talents that get big pushes.

Will
07-15-2014, 10:11 PM
But He still got over and he got over alot better and alot quicker than alot of other talents that get big pushes.

Thats true but when he got a chance to get over on the big stage, he failed miserably. On one hand that's the wwes fault, they mishandled his push. On the other hand it was also Ryders fault, he built a character that got over in spite of not getting a push and when the wwe got behind him the fans moved on.

Big Evil
07-16-2014, 04:22 AM
WWE and especially Vince don't like when a talent doesn't use the WWE 'machine' to become a star. They tried to capitalize on his popularity outside the ring way too late, and by then the fans didn't want to continue supporting him. He went nowhere and kept getting squashed despite the support he was getting.
Ziggler can get the fans behind him and he seems to have kept a level of popularity for quite some time now. The WWE just won't give him a chance on the big stage ever since his injury ruined his first run after the cash-in on Del Rio. What disappoints me more is the fact that they won't even give him a run as IC or US champion. They don't want to put any title on him, but keep the titles on Sheamus and Barrett almost as if they are trying to keep them relevant in case of a call-up to the main event scene.
If WWE keeps burying guys and knocking others down the ladder then there is going to be a serious problem in the near future with stars not being developed. I can almost picture a scene with Vince, Trips, and Steph looking at the WWE locker room and wondering who they can take out of the mid-card talent they have and force the WWE title onto. Point being, there won't be any main event caliber stars, but a whole bunch of contenders for tag team, IC, and US gold. The WWE will bury themselves by not taking chances and pushing guys to the top. They are being way too reliant on the past stars and the guys that had been through the proving grounds to become stars. The issue seems to be that the proving grounds are gone with the stars like Michaels, Undertaker, Triple H more or less, Jericho, The Rock and others that have been mega-stars leaving the ring. We don't have anybody aside Cena, Orton, Kane, and Triple H to prove themselves against. Sure Jericho shows up for a program every six months or so, but even that isn't enough. The WWE used to forge stars by testing their mettle against the best in the world, and now most have retired or moved onto other things.

Will
07-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Zigglers pushes keep getting stopped because he wont shut the hell up not because the WWE doesn't think he can be a star or doesn't want to push him. He hurts himself with comments that he makes in interviews more than anyone else in the company.

the madscotsman
07-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Zigglers pushes keep getting stopped because he wont shut the hell up not because the WWE doesn't think he can be a star or doesn't want to push him. He hurts himself with comments that he makes in interviews more than anyone else in the company.

So he's not entitled to free speach then. Is that what you're saying.

Will
07-16-2014, 08:36 PM
So he's not entitled to free speach then. Is that what you're saying.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Free speech doesn't exist in corporate America. At least not if you want to succeed or if your not the one calling the shots.

the madscotsman
07-16-2014, 09:51 PM
Fair point.