PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Talks Returning to the Ring

Rob
07-16-2014, 06:50 PM
http://youtu.be/WcgL5QH_ics

- As seen above, The Rock spoke with Michelle Beadle on ESPN's SportsNation on Tuesday.

The Rock says he would love to wrestle another match. He says before he got hurt at WrestleMania 29, the plan was to begin a long feud with Brock Lesnar on RAW the next night. He said Rock vs. Brock going to be one of the WrestleMania XXX matches and then possibly another at WrestleMania 31.

Rock says he's been talking to Vince McMahon about returning and it's all about finding the opponent that would make sense for him to face. Rock mentioned how there are hungry guys in WWE right now and he likes how they are pushing his cousin Roman Reigns. Rock added that he would love to be back in WWE.

Will
07-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Its good talk but he got hurt and had to delay hollywood obligations for months both times he came back so It wouldn't surprise me if its a while before he comes back.

LionDen
07-17-2014, 03:32 AM
Its good talk but he got hurt and had to delay hollywood obligations for months both times he came back so It wouldn't surprise me if its a while before he comes back.

I am sure he will return when he a new movie to promote. I really thought he would be at Mania next year since his movie Fast and Furious 7 is released a few days later. I wonder if it will be mentioned at Mania in any case.