PDA

View Full Version : CM PUNK SAYS HE WILL 'NEVER EVER EVER EVER' BE INSIDE A WRESTLING RING AGAIN

Slayer_X
07-22-2014, 09:37 PM
CM Punk was interviewed in Cleveland, Ohio prioor to his stint hosting the red carpet interviews for AXS-TV's coverage of the AP Music Awards by CBS 19's Chris Van Vliet.
The jubilant Punk noted he was "off the market" while showing off his wedding ring and discussed how he ended up as one of the hosts for the broadcast.
When asked what he was doing for the last six months, Punk said he has pieces of his life that he doesn't remember "due to staph infections and concussions" and when asked if he should be called a former WWE Superstar, said, "Neither. I'm CM Punk. I'm a Superstar."
When asked about returning to wrestling, Punk commented he would, "never ever ever ever ever" be back inside the ring.
You can watch the interview below:

2K5F6xG-Rbs

Big Evil
07-22-2014, 11:20 PM
Fucking great. WWE has screwed over one of the best talents to come along and pushed him completely out of wrestling.

Kage
07-23-2014, 05:41 AM
Fucking great. WWE has screwed over one of the best talents to come along and pushed him completely out of wrestling.

How did they screw him over? Because they chose to push part timers for the WM main event rather than him?

Travicity
07-23-2014, 05:47 AM
He quit.

Big Evil
07-23-2014, 07:47 AM
How did they screw him over? Because they chose to push part timers for the WM main event rather than him?

Yeah that is part of it. They pushed guys that show up once in a while over guys like him that bust their asses all year long to earn their spot. They push these guys to perform on grueling schedules without much rest and seem to encourage these guys to fight through injuries and keep on going. It's no wonder Punk wanted time off, but I think he went the wrong way about it. Making it clear that he was banged up and needed rest would have been better, but I'm thinking they didn't want him to take time off. WWE pushed Punk, in his mind, to take his ball and go home.

Will
07-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah that is part of it. They pushed guys that show up once in a while over guys like him that bust their asses all year long to earn their spot. They push these guys to perform on grueling schedules without much rest and seem to encourage these guys to fight through injuries and keep on going. It's no wonder Punk wanted time off, but I think he went the wrong way about it. Making it clear that he was banged up and needed rest would have been better, but I'm thinking they didn't want him to take time off. WWE pushed Punk, in his mind, to take his ball and go home.

You "earn your spot" in the wwe by putting asses in the seats. Ill start this by saying I love punk, hes my absolute favorite wrestler in the wwe, but the bottom line is rock puts more asses in the seats and creates more headlines so he deserves to be ahead of punk.

LionDen
07-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Do not feel to bad for Punk, if it was not for the squared circle, he may not have the future opportunities he will have. I am still curious how AJ will deal with all this, especially if Punk is sued by WWE.

the madscotsman
07-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Do not feel to bad for Punk, if it was not for the squared circle, he may not have the future opportunities he will have. I am still curious how AJ will deal with all this, especially if Punk is sued by WWE.

Hopefully they treat her as a separate entity (hehe titty) as I can see, on twitter, that she is already becoming a good role model for young girls. Which is something that is definitely needed.