PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATEDD* TNA Parts Ways with Vince Russo Once Again

Shootkick Man
07-31-2014, 02:05 AM
- Vince Russo was informed by TNA's John Gaburick today that the company no longer needs his consulting services. Russo is once again done with TNA.

Russo tweeted the following:

"Officially DONE w/TNA. Today they "suggested" a break, I declined. Finality was better for me.Details coming"

*UPDATE*

According to sources, his involvement with TNA was less than warmly received by SpikeTV and may have had an affect on negotiations for a new TV deal.

*UPDATE*

Despite what Vince Russo posted on Twitter, the story received is that he was called by John Gaburick and fired today. One source said that Gaburick, in jest, suggested that TNA and Russo no longer work together. It was not an option however as Gaburick then fired Russo. Russo then clung to the word "suggested" in his tweet. Given the headache Russo has become of late, his firing was expected.

*UPDATE*

Of course yesterday Russo tried to spin on Twitter that it was his decision to leave TNA when in fact, it was not.

"Interesting. Appears a rep from Phoney Wrestling Information (PW!) tapped my phone yesterday to hear if I quit or got fired. Sneaky bastards"

LionDen
07-31-2014, 08:09 AM
*UPDATE*

According to sources, his involvement with TNA was less than warmly received by SpikeTV and may have had an affect on negotiations for a new TV deal.

LionDen
07-31-2014, 08:41 AM
*UPDATE*

Despite what Vince Russo posted on Twitter, the story received is that he was called by John Gaburick and fired today. One source said that Gaburick, in jest, suggested that TNA and Russo no longer work together. It was not an option however as Gaburick then fired Russo. Russo then clung to the word "suggested" in his tweet. Given the headache Russo has become of late, his firing was expected.

LionDen
08-01-2014, 12:07 AM
*UPDATE*

Of course yesterday Russo tried to spin on Twitter that it was his decision to leave TNA when in fact, it was not.

"Interesting. Appears a rep from Phoney Wrestling Information (PW!) tapped my phone yesterday to hear if I quit or got fired. Sneaky bastards"