PDA

View Full Version : RAW House Results -23rd Sep 2006 (Monterrey, Mexico)

LionDen
09-26-2006, 01:38 AM
RAW House Results -23rd Sep 2006
Report by Carlos

The show organization was awful, a lot of people got angry because they couldn´t get in to the show, because the city hall officials said that the place was oversold.

So I missed the first match, I guess it was the Highlanders vs Spirit Squad, I heard that Spirit Squad got squashed.

The second match was Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy (Hardy got a lot of pops and Orton a lot of heat) Orton defeated Hardy with the RKO.

Kane defeated Umaga via DQ (A lot of heat for Umaga and Alejandro Estrada).

DX defeated Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch a lot of pops to DX, HHH pulled down Cade`s trousers and he was wrestling with his bare ass. DX won via Pedigree and Sweet Chin Music.

Lilian García spoke in a very good spanish, but her accent was like a puerto rican, and not a spanish descendent.

Triple Threat match: Benjamin vs Carlito vs Nitro (Nitro pinned Carlito with Melina´s help). Pops to Carlito and Melina ;). Heat to Benjamin and Nitro.

SMACKDOWN! CHALLENGE MATCH: Rey Mysterio pinned Chavo Guerrern.

WWE Champion John Cena defeated Edge and Lita in a Street Fight.

After the match, when Cena was celebrating Edge and Lita came back to attack Cena, Rey Mysterio came back to help him, and both defeated Edge and Lita.

Wrestleview