PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATED* Former Star Sean O'Haire Passes Away

Rob
09-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Former WCW star Scotty Riggs wrote on his Twitter this evening that former WWE and WCW star Sean O'Haire has passed away. Riggs wrote:

"Just got a message that former wrestler Sean O' Haire has passed away. #RIPSeanOHaire"

Former WCW and WWE star Mark Jindrak also posted the following on Twitter:

"RIP Sean, we will miss you man, thanks for the memories."

An obituary for O'Haire can be found at this link. It notes he died at his home in Spartanburg, South Carolina on Monday. He was 43.

A Celebration of Life visitation will be held from 1:00-3:00pm on Saturday, September 13th at his home at 510 Hampton Drive, Spartanburg, SC 29306.

*UPDATE*

Triple H addressed the passing of former WCW and WWE star Sean O'Haire:

"As everybody knows, I'd like to personally address my condolences to Sean O'Haire's family, his friends and his fans. It's a tragedy and I wanted to take a moment to offer my condolences on behalf of myself and WWE."

LionDen
09-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Very sad indeed :( R.I.P

Slash
09-10-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm actually gutted at this, he was a wrestler that I'd always liked! RIP

Big Evil
09-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Sean O'Haire was good, and it sucked that WWE didn't give him much of a chance. Sucks to see another one lost at such a young age. RIP

muzi
09-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Sad to hear! Not every wrestler that has died over the years has taken painkillers, PEDs etc but what's a fact is that the bumps wrestlers take during their whole career shorten their lifes as well as the hectic and restless schedule

Smartmark
09-10-2014, 08:57 PM
R.I.P

LionDen
09-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Triple H addressed the passing of former WCW and WWE star Sean O'Haire:

"As everybody knows, I'd like to personally address my condolences to Sean O'Haire's family, his friends and his fans. It's a tragedy and I wanted to take a moment to offer my condolences on behalf of myself and WWE."