John Layfield vs Bobby Lashley
Shawn Michaels vs Vince McMahon
Money in the Bank Ladder Match II
John Cena vs Triple H -WWE Title
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton -World Title

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/results/wweppv/wrestlemania22.html

W-OLF
02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Intresting card , Not a big fan of most of em though.

Straight Edge
02-07-2006, 10:35 PM
interesting card, not a big fan of it myself either

619_fan
02-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Intresting card, can see how mosy of the matches are going to unfold, Edge Vs. Mick Foley, Edge will lose the title match or something and blame Foley and then Edge week in week out attacks Foley then Foley comes back as Mankind or Cactus Jack kicks Edges ass gets to Wrestlemania and Mick loses... I see this turning out like the Randy Orton Vs. Mick Foley feud.

Undertaker Vs. Mark Henry - Taker took Henry's No. 1 contender spot, Henry interferes at No Way Out maybe, and Taker starts playing mind games with Henry over a few weeks and then they have the Wrestlemania match where Taker goes to 14-0... hopefully.

John Cena Vs. Triple H - Easy build up, Cena gets rid of Edge through the Foley storyline and Trips wins the Road To Wrestlemania Tournament... Easy enough...

Kurt Angle Vs. Randy Orton - Easy build up, Randy beats Rey (unfortunatly) for the Wrestlemania Main Event spot and the match is set up, tag matches involving Kurt and Randy... interferences from Randy causing Angle losses...

Intresting card but I'm not a big fan either...

Adam Copeland2
02-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Hmmm...I reckon money in the bank ladder match 2 will be a sd match.or, it cud b an interbarand match as well...dat will be good.

Dont like 3 matches-taker vs henry,hogan vs austin(unlikely 2 happen,fortunately) & HHH vs Cena.I say have randy cost the UT the match at No way out & just make that match a triple threat match for the WHC-UT vs kurt angle vs randy orton.Just cancel the taker vs henry match,and release henry.this cud b big for randy as well if he wins...he cud win the WHC and break the UT's winning streak,as well as earn redemption for his loss at the hell in a cell,all in 1 night...
Plus, with superstars of this caliber in the ring,and seeing as how UT wants to retire, if this match hits,then, it would be a great ending to Ut's carrear.After a match tey cud do a little UT-randy show of respect to bid UT goodbye...

GPrime
02-15-2006, 10:00 AM
I actually like the sound of some of it. Edge/Foley will hopefully be able to keep Edge in the main event picture, Angle/Orton should be decent. Triple H/Cena... Well, we'll see Cena lose the strap at least. MITB will be awesome and any match with HBK in it is bound to be great.