PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle's TNA Contract Expiring Today

Shootkick Man
09-22-2014, 01:28 AM
Kurt Angle is set to become a free agent as his contract with TNA Wrestling expires today.

Back in July, the 45-year-old appeared on Jim Ross' podcast, The Ross Report, where he said that his contract with the promotion expires Sept. 21, 2014. He noted that TNA officials offered him a contract extension, but declined. The five-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion plans to continue wrestling as he stated that his next contract will be his last.

Angle appeared on Ring Rust Radio two weeks ago, where he addressed his future plans: "Well right now I'm not at liberty to say where I'm going but I will tell you I'm going to do the right thing for me and my family. I am in the process of structuring a deal and I do have a company in mind. I haven't said yes because I want to make it a public thing with the company and myself. I can't really say who it is or where I'm going but I can tell you it's going to happen in the next two weeks before my contract is even up. I won't be wrestling until January but there will be a signing in the next couple of weeks."

Big Evil
09-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Think he will go to Global Force or WWE?