PDA

View Full Version : Josh Mathews working for TNA; Tweeys about WWE

LionDen
09-24-2014, 03:31 PM
With his WWE non-compete expiring, Josh Mathews has started officially working for TNA. One source stated that Mathews has relocated to Nashville and is already working out of the TNA offices. It's probably just a matter of time before he's in front of the cameras for TNA.

Mathews is also back on Twitter and wrote the following last night:

"Tom Petty in Nashville. My boss is better than your boss. Oh yeah, I tweet again."

"Oh I'm back. Perhaps those in "the know" should unfollow."

Regarding announcers in WWE - "after JrsBBQ was forced out wasn't much competition."

Big Evil
09-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Wow what a fucking turncoat. You shit all over the company that made you a somebody? Nice, when TNA goes under don't go begging for your old job back.

LionDen
09-25-2014, 12:16 AM
Wow what a fucking turncoat. You shit all over the company that made you a somebody? Nice, when TNA goes under don't go begging for your old job back.

Yeah, WWE never lets anyone return when they leave the company :shifty: lol. His comment about the announcers was a bit harsh I thought.

Big Evil
09-25-2014, 04:30 AM
I just think that they shouldn't leave an open door for people who leave the company and then talk trash on them. You burn the bridge, it's gone.

LionDen
09-29-2014, 11:48 AM
I just think that they shouldn't leave an open door for people who leave the company and then talk trash on them. You burn the bridge, it's gone.

One to three reasons in my mind McMahon lets them come back: 1. He likes the felling they came crawling back and gives him a power trip. 2. More revenue for him. 3. He does not want anyone else picking the person up.

Big Evil
09-30-2014, 08:07 AM
Yeah but is Josh Mathews worth enough to be considered a talent McMahon can't let another company pick up? I don't think so. Cena? Sure. Mathews? Not a chance in hell.