PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See On RAW Last Night

Dangerous Incorporated
09-26-2006, 07:59 AM
What You Didn't See On RAW Last Night

Sydney Brown passed along the following:

Dark match (I assume): Cryme Tyme beat The Spirit Squad when the Squad bolted after about 5:00. Cryme Tyme were RIDICULOUSLY over and even cut a promo afterwards. Sadly, they slapped hands with the fans after the match, something thugs should NEVER do. Thugs really shouldn't do armbars either..........

Snitsky beat a jobber (the PA system was pretty bad, he was a bald guy with a Stone Cold plus forty lbs. look)

Val Venis pinned Rob Conway with the Money Shot
Jim Duggan & Eugene beat Russell Simpson & ? with the double 3-point stance

And in the dark match main event, a battered John Cena pinned Edge cleanly with a roll-up in under two minutes. Edge threatened to attack JR afterwards, but only knocked his hat off.

Jim Ross came to the ring to thank the fans for coming only to have the stripper from ECW (the fat guy, not Kelly Kelly) come out in a Oregon shirt and offer his condolences for beating OU. He then did a striptease, and JR bashed him in the head with his microphone.

And let me throw in my bit on the power failure, because there really could have been complete chaos as after it went dark, the fire alarm (or SOME alarm) went off, and there was even a computerized "please remain calm and orderly" recording that ran repeatedly, though the fans were screaming too loud to hear it. I think if even one area began to panic, it could have gotten ugly. I was sitting in the comped area by the sound and video guys, and they were FREAKING out.