PDA

View Full Version : Japanese legend says he is going to attack The Rock

LionDen
10-08-2014, 11:02 AM
The Great Muta vs. The Rock? It may happen, according to an article on Yahoo Japan.

Muta told the Japanese media he intends to attack The Rock and challenge him when Rock comes to Japan later this month to help promote the DVD release of his film "Hercules."

Rock's promotional tour is the first time he's been in the country in 12 years, so Muta (who is headlining TNA Bound for Glory this weekend) is using that as a way to get himself and his promotion Wrestle-1 some media attention.

In reality, there's no chance of Muta vs. Rock obviously.

The declaration of war Muto Keiji charismatic wrestler in "The Rock"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Keiji_Mutoh_2009.jpg/220px-Keiji_Mutoh_2009.jpg

I'm the strongest! I whispered to the Daily sport of professional wrestler Keiji Muto (51) is the 6th, "attack plan".

Target, Dwayne Johnson of Hollywood star coming to Japan for the first time in 12 years in the promotion starring film "Hercules" of (the 24th published) (42). Johnson reigning also mat world charismatic wrestlers of the United States WWE is a professional wrestling organization, the world's largest as "The Rock", Legend of the Japanese world of professional wrestling has declared war to be "!, Stand waiting to wash your neck."

Events of the movie, may turn into a battlefield of Street Fight match.

For the film adaptation of the legendary hero of the myth of "Hercules", that play a visit to Japan for the third time after 12 years was found Johnson and "lock-like" children. To join Brett Ratner and supervision (45) Premier event that takes place in Tokyo on the 19th, but Muto would get into there.

There is also a Hollywood star was chosen # 1 "actor world box office was high" ranking last year in the United States business magazine Forbes, Johnson won the WWE heavyweight champion of 8 degrees, difficult situation came to Japan as a professional wrestler. Muto has also said such as "unreasonable in the gallery of 1,2 billion" in an interview with pro wrestling magazine, I believed what was aimed at the chance in a million that Mamieru phase.

"Wee Mr.! History strongest!, Stand waiting to wash it I a! Neck," said Muto sometimes fought (70) and Rocky Johnson of professional wrestler father of Johnson "notice raid" dangerous. On the other hand, it is also true intention divulge good insects to be "I want you to cast all means if there is a sequel," while the push-ups, there is a possibility of up to direct negotiation.

And training of up to eight months for the work now, Johnson has conducted a thorough body remodeling by eating eight steak, 12 eggs in the morning. The phrase "!'m Can not wait to go to Japan", it is not the blood Tagira intentionally or unintentionally the plan of Muto.

Original article can be found by clicking here (https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fheadlines.yahoo.co.jp%2Fhl%3Fa%3D20 141007-00000000-dal-ent&edit-text=).

Smartmark
10-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Rock would stand no chance against Muta