PDA

View Full Version : Top Matches Being Discussed for WrestleMania 31

Role Model
10-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Source: F4WOnline.com

WWE taped a backstage segment this week that will air this Friday on Smackdown featuring Triple H and The Rock. The segment was in celebration of the 15th Anniversary of Smackdown, but the two teased what would happen if they faced off again. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are at least preliminary discussions in place that would see Triple H and The Rock face off in the co-main event of WrestleMania 31.

WWE is currently planning spots for two special guests. The first is most likely The Rock, and the second is expected to be Sting. The Undertaker hasn’t ruled out “one more match”, but also hasn’t settled one way or another. Sting has stated in the past that if he couldn’t work with the “Deadman” at WrestleMania 31, he’d like a match with Triple H.

As has been reported for months now, the expected main event is Brock Lesnar defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns. The former Shield heavy is currently recovering from injury, but is expected back in the next few months, and unless something goes horribly wrong he’ll be back in time for the Royal Rumble.

Another match being discussed is John Cena vs. Rusev.

Smartmark
10-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Taker Vs Sting should have happened 10 years ago

muzi
10-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Cena vs Rusev is lame..but JC is then kept out of the main event which is a good and refreshing thing.

Lesnar vs Reigns..I'm not behind Reigns yet, so for him to be the one who beats the one in 21-1 is not for me..now

Sting vs Taker should definitely happened 10 years ago! Sting vs HHH..come on. Trips would def get a great match out of Sting BUT who really wants to see Stings prob last match against HHH? I don't..

Rock vs HHH is the only match I'm interested in as much as Stone Cold vs CM Punk...hell yeah

the madscotsman
10-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Taker Vs Sting should have happened 10 years ago

This.

I want to see Rusev vs Lesnar. Or Rusev vs Big E. I think both are really good and I enjoyed their matches the first time around.

Role Model
10-13-2014, 04:47 AM
As has been reported for months now, the expected main event is Brock Lesnar defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns. The former Shield heavy is currently recovering from injury, but is expected back in the next few months, and unless something goes horribly wrong he’ll be back in time for the Royal Rumble.

http://wrestlingonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/alternateNO.gif

Outside of The Shield, Reigns has done nothing to impress me.

the madscotsman
10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
http://wrestlingonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/alternateNO.gif

Outside of The Shield, Reigns has done nothing to impress me.

I thought I was the only one.

Smartmark
10-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Reigns is the most overrated Wrestler since John Cena. He would never have gotten a chance in WWE if it wasn't for the fact that he is in family with The Rock. That Reigns beat Kane's Rumble streak is just stupid. And having him as a main player in the future is even more stupid.

muzi
10-13-2014, 07:22 PM
I thought I was the only one.

Nope..I'm at least #3

the madscotsman
10-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Nope..I'm at least #3

Nice to know I'm not alone.

Role Model
10-15-2014, 02:05 AM
I mean the worse thing about this is Reigns and him missing some significant amount of time here to prepare for this push. The guy is nowhere near ready to headline a WM PPV, and preparing him to be ready over these next few months would of been a challenge as it is. I just don't see him being ready for it....at all.

the madscotsman
10-15-2014, 12:04 PM
I can see the crowd shitting on him for it.

LionDen
10-16-2014, 11:15 AM
I like Reigns but the only reason he is where he is, is because WWE pushed him there. Take Ambrose for an example, he was not pushed as much as Reigns and he has filled his popularity shoes quite easily (with a bit of help with Cena) while Reigns is out with injury.