PDA

View Full Version : Huge Batista rumor in Hollywood

LionDen
10-16-2014, 02:59 PM
There is a big rumor making the rounds in the Hollywood circles that Dave Bautista has been cast for a major role in the next James Bond film.

Film website Latino-Review.com, which has broken some major film news in the past, is reporting that the deal is done.

Obviously, this isn't 100% confirmed but given the amount of email we have received about this, we wanted to acknowledge the reports.

muzi
10-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Yeah, as the third guy on the left side near the hot dog guy at the street corner Bond passes by with his car and who's seen from behind..

Just joking if it's true, good for him

Big Evil
10-18-2014, 08:44 PM
I can see Big Dave getting some decent parts. I think his Guardians role opened some eyes, and he can fit the big muscle-bound bad guy role pretty well. Time will tell if he actually plays a bad guy or not should he get a role, though.

Jess
10-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Good, let him stay in Hollywood.

Relapse
10-24-2014, 02:10 AM
I personally think he sucks at acting and at wrestling. However, good for him, but unfortunate for him this is all happening so late in his life.

Kage
10-24-2014, 02:13 AM
Good, let him stay in Hollywood.

Him being a success in Hollywood is going to make Wwe more desperate to get him back.

I personally think he sucks at acting and at wrestling. However, good for him, but unfortunate for him this is all happening so late in his life.

He was fantastic in Guardians imo.

Slayer_X
10-25-2014, 04:50 PM
He put over a ton of new talent on his last run . Fuckin' haters .

Kage
10-25-2014, 06:51 PM
He put over a ton of new talent on his last run . Fuckin' haters .

He sucks regardless of whether he put people over or not. Are people who dislike Khali haters too because he puts people over? No. They can see that he's shit. Just like Batista.

Slayer_X
10-26-2014, 03:07 PM
He sucks regardless of whether he put people over or not. Are people who dislike Khali haters too because he puts people over? No. They can see that he's shit. Just like Batista.

Yea But I thought it was assumed Batista suxed . I was just giving the douche some credit . Hater........

the madscotsman
10-26-2014, 07:10 PM
I think anytime the mainstream is looking at wrestlers, past or present, in a positive light that it can only be a good thing.