PDA

View Full Version : Is WWE Punishing Cesaro For Being Critical Of Cena-Orton Fued ?

Slayer_X
10-30-2014, 05:37 AM
There is a feeling that Cesaro’s recent losing streak could be a result of him being critical of another John Cena vs. Randy Orton feud during a recent media interview.

Cesaro made the following comment:

“It is a new era of guys. It’s a new generation, and it’s a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean, I’m sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It’s great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.”

Days after making that comment, Cesaro lost in two straight falls at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view and was then destroyed by Dean Ambrose on RAW the next night

Smartmark
10-30-2014, 01:31 PM
Cesaro is right.

Cena is the past, and WWE have to understand that

muzi
10-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Truth is, although Jericho claims 500 times in his books the exact opposite, that you cannot tell your opinion although it's the truth in WWE..it collides at least with 1 or 2 feelings and thinkings of a talent or an agent backstage.

So heads up, mouth shout until someone fires at you..if that's a powerful person, endure it and move on without being a coward and speake out otherwise..repeat

That's how to make yourself a living in WWE and get some pushes and keep yourself relevant matches

The Anthority
10-31-2014, 11:26 PM
They're punishing Cesaro for being too awesome.

the madscotsman
11-01-2014, 02:50 PM
The WWE are far to fuckin petty, so I would guess that this is probably true.