PDA

View Full Version : Rumored Stable Back On?

Slayer_X
11-11-2014, 10:31 PM
As many reports have surfaced over the past few months about a possible stable including Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E, a new promo aired that “A New Day is Coming.”

We have seen these videos featuring Xavier Woods, but Raw had one with Kofi Kingston last night.

There is still no confirmed word if Big E will be involved, but the video below now confirms that Kofi and Xavier will be working together in some capacity.

Big Evil
11-12-2014, 02:14 AM
If there is one thing I hate about the WWE, it is the constant changing of gimmicks. WWE creative are way too eager to pull the rug out on a wrestler when they don't go over immediately. It is creatives' fault when they job these guys out constantly and then have the audacity to expect them to get over with the crowd. You kinda, you know, have to be successful once in a while to get over with the crowd. These three are a perfect example of that. I like these guys, I think they can be of great service to WWE, but you have to use them right. I'll go back to the era after WCW fell and point out that everybody at that time seemed to have a feud, a purpose, and even a title to fight for. Nobody was excluded and left out because everyone had a purpose. This is one reason I'm hoping they do bring the cruiserweight title back. It gives the smaller guys a chance to shine, like it used to. Tyson Kidd will never be World Champion, but he can make a damn respectable Cruiserweight Champion.

the madscotsman
11-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Racial stereotyping is alive and well in the WWE.

Kage
11-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Hooray for all black stables!

the madscotsman
11-14-2014, 12:21 AM
Woot, woot!