PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Update

Slayer_X
11-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Nikki Bella recently posted the following on Facebook

I don't have to tell you how hard I have worked. I don't have to tell you the hours, sweat, blood and tears I have put into this. I don't have to tell you stories so you'll feel bad for me. My dream may have started later than yours but you can't take my dream away from me. You say bad things about me but in the end you don't really know me. I may not be your internet darling but what I am is Fearless. And being Fearless is what has gotten me to where I am today. 8 years of constantly being put down, I am still here. And that's because I am a Survivor. ‪#‎FearlessNikki‬ ‪#‎SurvivorSeries‬ ‪#‎Nikki4DivasChamp‬ ‪#‎FearlessUniversity‬ wwe wweshop

Big Evil
11-17-2014, 04:13 AM
I'm sure dating WWE's Golden Boy has nothing to do with her more important position in the company that she 'earned'. The girl is front and center and getting more TV time than the more talented wrestlers and to top it off she may even win the Divas title at Survivor Series. I'm not taking anything away from how far the Bella Twins have come in the WWE, but dating the top guy in the business is only going to help her.

Slayer_X
11-17-2014, 05:41 AM
It's a slow news week also .