PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder injury update

LionDen
11-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Zack Ryder posted a video updating his injury status. On the 10th, he went for a shoulder MRI and found out he had a full thickness tear in his rotator cuff. He wanted to avoid surgery, so he got a stem cell injection the next day where they took bone marrow from his hip and injected it into his shoulder.

He will rest and rehab for 6-8 weeks. If it doesn't get better, then he will have to do the surgery. He hopes to find out by the end of the year.

He said he can't wait to return and do what he does best which is "fist pump faces". Then added "I can't even keep a straight face when I say that".

GYYqV5pAEws

Big Evil
11-21-2014, 02:05 PM
I really hope they either bring back a title like the Cruiserweight Championship, or re-purpose the US or IC titles to put on wrestlers that aren't really main event bound. This way, they can seem like they are more important than jobbers being fed to the next guy that gets priority status over guys that have been waiting for a shot. They more or less are doing this with the IC title, but the US title seems like a tool used to keep Sheamus relevant until he lost it to Rusev. Bring back the Cruiser title, have something for the smaller and faster guys to put on shows for and become more relevant. I'm tired of seeing a guy like Ryder being put down because he tried to boost his career despite the machine.